Hey everyone! So I wanted to recap my June goals and set goals for July.. so here it goes.
1. No eating after 8:30pm and limit snacking.
I was much better with this in June than I was in May! I can’t say I was perfect but I tried really hard to accomplish this one. Some days when I came home late from work, I had to eat around 9. But for the most part this was relatively successful!
2. Continue and complete the RW Summer Run Streak.
I had to bow out of the run streak because I had some complications with my foot. But this goal helped me realized that I’m just not cut out to run every single day, my body can’t handle it! I don’t feel bad about not doing this because its best for my achy old lady joints!
3. Read at least one new book.
This didn’t happen at all, whoops! I underestimated how much work I would have when I started fieldwork. I was too busy readying books for fieldwork and writing notes for patients. I did read, just not a book for fun.
4. Buy a bike and start biking places.
Accomplished this and then some! I bought my bike in early June and have went biking with Karl a few weekends, its been SO much fun. We want to take a biking trip soon somewhere where there is more open space/no traffic lights and just enjoy the ride. I am LOVING my new set of wheels.
5. Lose 5 pounds to get to my goal weight (I gained a few in May).
This didn’t happen, but I did lose two pounds! I’m going to keep this goal for next month and continue to work on it. Its hard to workout as much though now that I’m not home all the time so this may take more time than I had thought!
Now onto next month..
1. Start training for the Reach the Beach Relay in October.
-Any ideas for training plans?
2. Complete the July Ab Challenge from @RunToTheFinish.
3. Try at least 3 new foods.
4. Go on a bike trip to somewhere beautiful and take lots of photos.
5. Go to the beach and swimming!
And just to end off this post, here’s some fitspiration!
Tell me some of your goals for July?
Did you meet all of your June goals?