Sorry I’ve been neglecting you all, fieldwork has been kicking my butt this week! Pure craziness. But I love my Thursday posts and couldn’t miss it. I’ll catch up on my blogging this weekend too, I promise, and check up on all the awesome blogs I read. I miss you guys! Hope your weeks are going well, tell me about em below!
Here’s my three things…
1. My July Foodie Pen Pal package came in the mail YAY!! I am allowed to share what I got in the last day of the month (according to the official rules) so you will all just have to wait, but I have to say this is another good one! The people who I’m getting matched up with rock. Last month it was Britt and this month was Maya. I am one lucky girl.
This is SUCH an awesome program and I suggest you try it. Its a great way to meet people and also to try new foods. Some of the items I wouldn’t have tried on my own either, but am so glad I was able to try them because I’ve fallen in love! Check it out
2. I had a nice girls night out dinner the other day with my classmates who I haven’t seen in a while since we all started fieldwork at different places. We went to a place called Brooklyn Fish Camp in Park Slope and had a great time. I had never heard of this restaurant before but am so glad we went, I have to go back here like ASAP. Everything was really fresh and high quality.
The food was incredible and we had a nice time catching up! Plus I finally got to eat some seafood which I haven’t had in a while! LOVE!
If you are ever in Park Slope, check this place out. Plus they have outdoor seating which I’m planning on trying when the weather cools down. I don’t like to eat when I’m really hot!
3. Since Thursday posts are always random, I wanted to share with you all some funny/random search terms that lead people to my blog recently. Some of them I have NO idea how Google decided were relevant to my blog, but honestly it gives me some good laughs. Here’s a few:
- i run it like a mojo
- not a treadmill but not an elliptical
- can kale help pain in ur feet
- stay cool today (who even Google’s this?!)
- how i spent my lucky day
- is it good to run only one mile everyday
- mile pace for 27:25 in 10000 meters
- running gate look like i’m walking
So yeah, you can see why I love reading these. My favorite is the kale one by far, its so confusing for me! Whats your favorite?
Okay, here’s some three things questions!
Three TV shows you can’t wait to start again:
2. Fringe.. last season!
3. Hart of Dixie (yup, I watch this. Don’t judge)
Three reasons I like fall/winter over the summer:
1. Running outside in layers when its cool
3. Comfy sweaters and cuddling when its snowing
Three goals for this weekend:
1. Run at least a little bit Friday-Sunday
2. Celebrate with my sister after her big Med School exam
3. Sleep in past 7 (hopefully)
What are some random search terms that bring people to your blog?
Tell me three random things about your day!
Answer any of the three things questions.