I am so happy to report that I was nominated by Livingforthenextmeal for the Pink Tree award One Lovely Blog award for Run Like a Grl! She left me a very sweet message telling me I was nominated and I cannot tell you how thankful and grateful I am to her, this is such a great award.
When I first started this blog I didn’t really know much about the blogging world. I soon figured out that it is full of wonderful, caring people who are willing to share, help, and support you. My experiences so far have been amazing and I am honestly grateful for each and every one of you! You all are constantly supporting me and giving great advice and keep me going. I am so lucky!
So there are a few rules you need to follow to accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
First I will share 7 random facts about myself. Some you may know, others I know you don’t. Now let me divulge about myself…
1.My favorite flowers are lilies and orchids. I also hate roses, especially the red ones.
2. I love reality shows, especially horrible trashy ones like Millionare Matchmaker. I am also addifted to TLC shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Toddlers and Tiaras. Don’t ask me why, but I love them.
3. My favorite color is pink. I am obsessed. My room was pink, softball glove and bag were pink, and when I had braces my rubber bands were always pink. You could say I sweat pink
4. My favorite Disney movie is and always will be Beauty and the Beast.
5. I played softball for almost my entire life. I started pitching around age 7 and played fastpitch travel softball as well as in high school. I was a really good pitcher, too:) I had to stop playing though after high school because of a partially torn ligament in my elbow. I never got the surgery for it either, so to this day any tricep exercise aggravates my elbow.
6. My number on all my sports teams was always #22. I was born on the 22nd of the October and I got attached. I swear its lucky!
7. In keeping with the #22 theme, my brother and I were both born on October 22, but he is 5 years older than me. And we were both born 5 minutes apart too (he is 2:35am and I was 2:40am).
So now is the part where I nominate a few other blogs for this award. I would honestly love to give this to about 50 blogs because there are so many great ones, but there’s a limit! These are some great ladies and I am so happy to pass this along to them…
And a special thank you and shout out to all the other awesome blogs out there. There are so many more that I love!